Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with the kspp tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2022 17:00:51 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  lib/Makefile

between commit:

  5e3ad11bfc5a ("testing/selftests: Add tests for the is_signed_type() macro")

from the kspp tree and commit:

  7a2791666971 ("testing/selftests: add tests for the is_signed_type() macro")

from the mm tree.

I fixed it up (I dropped the latter commit by using the former version
of this file and deleting lib/is_signed_type_test.c) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell