Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the btrfs tree with the btrfs-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 09:50:55 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the btrfs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/btrfs/zoned.c

between commit:

  6ca64ac27631 ("btrfs: zoned: fix mounting with conventional zones")

from the btrfs-fixes tree and commit:

  e5182af66852 ("btrfs: convert block group bit field to use bit helpers")

from the btrfs tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed some of the code modified by the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell