Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm-lumag tree with the drm-msm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 11:38:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm-lumag tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem.h

between commit:

  b352ba54a820 ("drm/msm/gem: Convert to using drm_gem_lru")

from the drm-msm tree and commit:

  aabc003330ed ("drm/msm: fix repeated words in comments")

from the drm-msm-lumag tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the comment updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell