Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kselftest tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 16:03:42 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kselftest tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/cpufreq/amd-pstate.c

between commit:

  d8bee41db83e ("cpufreq: amd-pstate: fix white-space")

from the pm tree and commit:

  8c766b24ee62 ("cpufreq: amd-pstate: Expose struct amd_cpudata")

from the kselftest tree.

I fixed it up (some of the code updated by the former has been moved,
and fixed up, by the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell