Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the slab tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 16:51:31 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the slab tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

kernel/bpf/memalloc.c: In function 'bpf_mem_free':
kernel/bpf/memalloc.c:613:33: error: implicit declaration of function '__ksize'; did you mean 'ksize'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  613 |         idx = bpf_mem_cache_idx(__ksize(ptr - LLIST_NODE_SZ));
      |                                 ^~~~~~~
      |                                 ksize

Caused by commit

  8dfa9d554061 ("mm/slab_common: move declaration of __ksize() to mm/slab.h")

interacting with commit

  7c8199e24fa0 ("bpf: Introduce any context BPF specific memory allocator.")

from the bpf-next tree.

I have reverted the slab tree commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell