Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2022 21:03:48 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mm tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem_shrinker.c: In function 'can_block':
drivers/gpu/drm/msm/msm_gem_shrinker.c:29:28: error: '__GFP_ATOMIC' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 'GFP_ATOMIC'?
   29 |         if (sc->gfp_mask & __GFP_ATOMIC)
      |                            ^~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                            GFP_ATOMIC

Caused by commit

  9178e3dcb121 ("mm: discard __GFP_ATOMIC")

interacting with commit

  025d27239a2f ("drm/msm/gem: Evict active GEM objects when necessary")

from the drm-msm tree.

I have reverted the drm-msm tree commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell