Subject: [PATCH v2 0/1] Tracing: Compile error with qla2xxx

From: Arun Easi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 11:57:44 -0700

Hi Steve, et.al,

Please find a patch to fix compile error coming from qla2xxx driver
when CONFIG_TRACING is disabled.

Hi Martin,

Please apply this patch to the SCSI tree once Steve approves it. Here
is a link to the discussion:
    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-scsi/YxdZ%2F9XOsWilvVSd@debian/T/#m6efb601ed65c907124a03cfd5f3f38f1eb8c5925

Changes from V1:
    * Incorporated Steve's review comments (change to inline etc.)

Regards,
-Arun

Arun Easi (1):
  tracing: Fix compile error in trace_array calls when TRACING is
    disabled

 include/linux/trace.h | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 36 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.5

base-commit: efca52749564601de2045eb71dbe756b7bade4e8