Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-intel tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 11:46:16 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c

between commit:

  254e5e8829a9 ("drm: Remove unnecessary include statements of drm_plane_helper.h")

from the drm tree and commit:

  42a0d256496f ("drm/i915: Extract skl_watermark.c")

from the drm-intel tree.

I fixed it up (they both removed the same include) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell