Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the nand tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 11:32:25 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the nand tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/mtd/nand/raw/cadence-nand-controller.c: In function 'cadence_nand_read_buf':
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/cadence-nand-controller.c:1893:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'ioread64_rep'; did you mean 'ioread32_rep'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 1893 |                         ioread64_rep(cdns_ctrl->io.virt, buf, len_in_words);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         ioread32_rep
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/cadence-nand-controller.c: In function 'cadence_nand_write_buf':
drivers/mtd/nand/raw/cadence-nand-controller.c:1962:25: error: implicit declaration of function 'iowrite64_rep'; did you mean 'iowrite32_rep'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 1962 |                         iowrite64_rep(cdns_ctrl->io.virt, buf, len_in_words);
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                         iowrite32_rep

Caused by commit

  7e7dc04774b1 ("mtd: rawnand: cadence: support 64-bit slave dma interface")

I have used the nand tree from next-20220920 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell