Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the soundwire tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 15:20:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the soundwire tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/soundwire/qcom.c

between commit:

  4ef3f2aff126 ("soundwire: qcom: fix device status array range")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  8039b6f3e5c7 ("soundwire: qcom: update status from device id 1")
  ed8d07acec73 ("soundwire: qcom: do not send status of device 0 during alert")

from the soundwire tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell