Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 13:48:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/RCU/checklist.rst

between commit:

  712e1dea2e4f ("Delete duplicate words from kernel docs")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  1f0e704eea04 ("doc: Update checklist.txt")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter since it removed the words removed
by the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell