Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-fixes tree

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:49:50 +0100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_resource_helpers.c

between commit:

  58d97c99c99f4 ("drm/amd/display: Update MBLK calculation for SubVP")

from the drm-fixes tree and commits:

  41c81dcf59991 ("drm/amd/display: Update MBLK calculation for SubVP")
  5c1a431aaf52b ("drm/amd/display: Added debug option for forcing subvp num ways")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_resource_helpers.c
index 1f195c5b3377d,417dfdcf95962..0000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_resource_helpers.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dcn32/dcn32_resource_helpers.c