Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the tty tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 17:33:54 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/fwserial/fwserial.c

between commit:

  a8c11c152034 ("tty: Make ->set_termios() old ktermios const")

from the tty tree and commit:

  db65becab2a3 ("staging: fwserial: delete the driver.")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell