Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 12:31:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c

between commit:

  61a41d16ad20 ("RISC-V: Print SSTC in canonical order")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  122979aa26cd ("RISC-V: Probe Svinval extension form ISA string")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c
index 87455d12970f,7d1cd653ca02..000000000000
--- a/arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c
+++ b/arch/riscv/kernel/cpu.c
@@@ -96,6 -95,8 +96,7 @@@ static struct riscv_isa_ext_data isa_ex
  	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA(svpbmt, RISCV_ISA_EXT_SVPBMT),
  	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA(zicbom, RISCV_ISA_EXT_ZICBOM),
  	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA(zihintpause, RISCV_ISA_EXT_ZIHINTPAUSE),
 -	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA(sstc, RISCV_ISA_EXT_SSTC),
+ 	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA(svinval, RISCV_ISA_EXT_SVINVAL),
  	__RISCV_ISA_EXT_DATA("", RISCV_ISA_EXT_MAX),
  };