Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mtd tree with the mtd-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 09:28:12 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mtd tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/mtd/mtdcore.c

between commit:

  12b58961de0b ("mtd: core: add missing of_node_get() in dynamic partitions code")

from the mtd-fixes tree and commit:

  63db0cb35e1c ("mtd: core: simplify (a bit) code find partition-matching dynamic OF node")

from the mtd tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell