Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kunit-next tree with the kunit-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2022 14:31:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kunit-next tree got a conflict in:

  lib/kunit/string-stream.c

between commit:

  618887768bb7 ("kunit: update NULL vs IS_ERR() tests")

from the kunit-fixes tree and commit:

  29ad37f740d3 ("kunit: alloc_string_stream_fragment error handling bug fix")

from the kunit-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former part of the conflict) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell