Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 13:52:39 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/trace/fprobe.c

between commit:

  d05ea35e7eea ("fprobe: Check rethook_alloc() return in rethook initialization")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  7ceeb4e77fec ("kprobes,lib: kretprobe scalability improvement")

from the mm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter included the fix from the former, so I just
used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell