Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvms390 tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 13:41:59 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvms390 tree got a conflict in:

  arch/s390/mm/init.c

between commit:

  2ce7a18211b0 ("s390/mm: fix virtual-physical address confusion for swiotlb")

from the s390 tree and commit:

  58635d6615f1 ("s390/mm: fix virtual-physical address confusion for swiotlb")

from the kvms390 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell