Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tegra tree with the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 08:47:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tegra tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/configs/defconfig

between commit:

  c03fa428ac6e ("arm64: defconfig: build-in Qualcomm SC7180 and SM8450 interconnects")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  b4c8adc40f49 ("arm64: defconfig: Enable HTE config")

from the tegra tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/arm64/configs/defconfig
index f910ccaaecf9,9ccc82e180c7..000000000000
--- a/arch/arm64/configs/defconfig
+++ b/arch/arm64/configs/defconfig
@@@ -1312,7 -1310,10 +1316,10 @@@ CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SDM845=
  CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SM8150=m
  CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SM8250=m
  CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SM8350=m
 -CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SM8450=m
 +CONFIG_INTERCONNECT_QCOM_SM8450=y
+ CONFIG_HTE=y
+ CONFIG_HTE_TEGRA194=y
+ CONFIG_HTE_TEGRA194_TEST=m
  CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
  CONFIG_EXT3_FS=y
  CONFIG_EXT4_FS_POSIX_ACL=y