Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 18:31:31 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/bpf/map_cpumap.rst:50: WARNING: Error in declarator or parameters
Invalid C declaration: Expected identifier in nested name. [error at 67]
  int bpf_map_update_elem(int fd, const void *key, const void *value,
  -------------------------------------------------------------------^
Documentation/bpf/map_cpumap.rst:50: WARNING: Error in declarator or parameters
Invalid C declaration: Expecting "(" in parameters. [error at 11]
  __u64 flags);
  -----------^
Documentation/bpf/map_cpumap.rst:73: WARNING: Duplicate C declaration, also defined at bpf/map_array:35.
Declaration is '.. c:function:: int bpf_map_lookup_elem(int fd, const void *key, void *value);'.

Introduced by commit

  161939abc80b ("docs/bpf: Document BPF_MAP_TYPE_CPUMAP map")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell