Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ntfs3 tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:39:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ntfs3 tree got a conflict in:

  fs/ntfs3/bitmap.c

between commit:

  70a1cb106d94 ("lib/bitmap: don't call __bitmap_weight() in kernel code")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  08811ba59a61 ("fs/ntfs3: Add ntfs_bitmap_weight_le function and refactoring")

from the ntfs3 tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell