Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 10:10:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/bpf.h

between commit:

  1f6e04a1c7b8 ("bpf: Fix offset calculation error in __copy_map_value and zero_map_value")

from the net tree and commit:

  e5feed0f64f7 ("bpf: Fix copy_map_value, zero_map_value")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell