Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 17:55:45 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the amdgpu tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dispclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'actual_dispclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dppclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'actual_dppclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'disp_dpp_voltage_level_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dcfclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'socclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dcfclk_deep_sleep_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'fclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'phyclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dramclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'p_state_change_support' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'zstate_support' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dtbclk_en' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'ref_dtbclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'fclk_p_state_change_support' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'pwr_state' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'prev_p_state_change_support' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'fclk_prev_p_state_change_support' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'num_ways' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'fw_based_mclk_switching' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'fw_based_mclk_switching_shut_down' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'prev_num_ways' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'dtm_level' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'max_supported_dppclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'max_supported_dispclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'bw_dppclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'
drivers/gpu/drm/amd/display/dc/dc.h:548: warning: Function parameter or member 'bw_dispclk_khz' not described in 'dc_clocks'

Introduced by commit

  1682bd1a6b5f ("drm/amd/display: Expand kernel doc for DC")

(now also in the drm tree) but revealed by commit

  ef8d147fd442 ("drm/amd/display: fix kernel-doc issues in dc.h")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell