Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 13:46:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  io_uring/net.c

between commit:

  91482864768a ("io_uring: fix multishot accept request leaks")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  01661287389d ("io_uring: revert "io_uring fix multishot accept ordering"")
  6488182c989a ("io_uring: remove allow_overflow parameter")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version where they conflicted) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell