Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the security tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:20:14 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the security tree got a conflict in:

  security/commoncap.c

between commit:

  8cf0a1bc1287 ("capabilities: fix potential memleak on error path from vfs_getxattr_alloc()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  f6fbd8cbf3ed ("lsm,fs: fix vfs_getxattr_alloc() return type and caller error paths")

from the security tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell