Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 10:41:36 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the arm64 tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/perf/amlogic/meson_g12_ddr_pmu.c: In function 'dmc_g12_get_freq_quick':
drivers/perf/amlogic/meson_g12_ddr_pmu.c:135:15: error: implicit declaration of function 'readl' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  135 |         val = readl(info->pll_reg);
      |               ^~~~~
drivers/perf/amlogic/meson_g12_ddr_pmu.c: In function 'dmc_g12_counter_enable':
drivers/perf/amlogic/meson_g12_ddr_pmu.c:204:9: error: implicit declaration of function 'writel' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  204 |         writel(clock_count, info->ddr_reg[0] + DMC_MON_G12_TIMER);
      |         ^~~~~~

Caused by commit

  2016e2113d35 ("perf/amlogic: Add support for Amlogic meson G12 SoC DDR PMU driver")

I have used the arm64 tree from next-20221121 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell