Subject: Re: linux-next: build failure after merge of the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 15:52:16 +1100

Hi,

On Tue, 22 Nov 2022 12:17:24 +0800 Jiucheng Xu <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Could you please share your compiler information, commit id and other
> 
> environments info for me to reproduce the building error?

$ x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc --version
x86_64-linux-gnu-gcc (Debian 12.2.0-3) 12.2.0

The head of the arm64 tree that I merged was

  27131b99f024 ("Merge branches 'for-next/acpi', 'for-next/asm-const', 'for-next/cpufeature', 'for-next/dynamic-scs', 'for-next/errata', 'for-next/fpsimd', 'for-next/insn', 'for-next/kbuild', 'for-next/kdump', 'for-next/mm', 'for-next/perf', 'for-next/selftests', 'for-next/stacks', 'for-next/trivial', 'for-next/uaccess' and 'for-next/undef-traps' into for-next/core")

This is a cross build, host ppc64le, target x86_64 allmodconfig.

drivers/perf/amlogic/meson_g12_ddr_pmu.c needs to include linux/io.h
(and your test builds probably got it (or asm/io.h) via some other
include file).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell