Subject: Re: linux-next: Fixes tag needs some work in the mm tree

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 16:13:12 -0800

On Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:06:28 +0100 Jann Horn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 11:08 PM Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > In commit
> >
> >   d5d60d30f574 ("mmu_gather: Use macro arguments more carefully")
> >
> > Fixes tag
> >
> >   Fixes: a6d60245d6d9 ("asm-generic/tlb: Track which levels of the page table=
> >
> > has these problem(s):
> 
> I'm not sure what happened here - when I apply the mail that I sent
> with "git am", the "Fixes" line is properly one line. But in the
> version that landed in the tree, it looks as if the quoted-printable
> encoding was not decoded for that one line?

My email client has trouble decoding the quoted-printable stuff.  I
have a nightly script which tells me about stragglers, but Stephen
sometimes gets there first.  99% of people use
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit.