Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 15:19:00 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the v4l-dvb-next tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h:399: warning: Enum value 'QAM_1024' not described in enum 'fe_modulation'
include/uapi/linux/dvb/frontend.h:399: warning: Enum value 'QAM_4096' not described in enum 'fe_modulation'
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-1-3
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-1-4
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-5-9
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-7-9
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-8-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-11-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-13-18
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-9-20
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-11-20
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-23-36
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-25-36
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-13-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-26-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-28-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-32-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-77-90
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-1-3
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-1-4
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-5-9
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-7-9
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-8-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-11-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-13-18
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-9-20
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-11-20
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-23-36
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-25-36
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-13-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-26-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-28-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-32-45
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: fec-77-90
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-8-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-16-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-32-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-64
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-64-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: qam-1024
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: qam-4096
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-8-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-16-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-32-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-64
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: apsk-64-l
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: guard-interval-1-64
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: guard-interval-1-64
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-10
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-5
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-15
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-10
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: rolloff-5
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: sys-dvbc2
Documentation/output/frontend.h.rst:6: WARNING: undefined label: sys-dvbc2

Introduced by commit

  6508a50fe84f ("media: dvb: add DVB-C2 and DVB-S2X parameter values")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell