Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 11:14:08 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h

between commit:

  aa387b1b1e66 ("x86: CPUID and CR3/CR4 flags for Linear Address Masking")

from the tip tree and commits:

  6a19d7aa5821 ("x86: KVM: Advertise CMPccXADD CPUID to user space")
  af2872f62254 ("x86: KVM: Advertise AMX-FP16 CPUID to user space")
  5e85c4ebf206 ("x86: KVM: Advertise AVX-IFMA CPUID to user space")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
index 11a0e06362e4,1419c4e04d45..000000000000
--- a/arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
+++ b/arch/x86/include/asm/cpufeatures.h
@@@ -311,7 -308,9 +311,10 @@@
  /* Intel-defined CPU features, CPUID level 0x00000007:1 (EAX), word 12 */
  #define X86_FEATURE_AVX_VNNI		(12*32+ 4) /* AVX VNNI instructions */
  #define X86_FEATURE_AVX512_BF16		(12*32+ 5) /* AVX512 BFLOAT16 instructions */
+ #define X86_FEATURE_CMPCCXADD           (12*32+ 7) /* "" CMPccXADD instructions */
+ #define X86_FEATURE_AMX_FP16		(12*32+21) /* "" AMX fp16 Support */
+ #define X86_FEATURE_AVX_IFMA            (12*32+23) /* "" Support for VPMADD52[H,L]UQ */
 +#define X86_FEATURE_LAM			(12*32+26) /* Linear Address Masking */
  
  /* AMD-defined CPU features, CPUID level 0x80000008 (EBX), word 13 */
  #define X86_FEATURE_CLZERO		(13*32+ 0) /* CLZERO instruction */