Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kunit-next tree with the apparmor tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 12:46:53 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kunit-next tree got a conflict in:

  security/apparmor/policy_unpack_test.c

between commits:

  371e50a0b19f ("apparmor: make unpack_array return a trianary value")
  32490541682b ("apparmor: Fix kunit test for out of bounds array")

from the apparmor tree and commit:

  2c92044683f5 ("apparmor: test: make static symbols visible during kunit testing")

from the kunit-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc security/apparmor/policy_unpack_test.c
index 7465da42492d,f25cf2a023d5..000000000000
--- a/security/apparmor/policy_unpack_test.c
+++ b/security/apparmor/policy_unpack_test.c
@@@ -144,8 -147,8 +147,8 @@@ static void policy_unpack_test_unpack_a
  
  	puf->e->pos += TEST_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET;
  
- 	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, unpack_array(puf->e, NULL, &array_size),
 -	array_size = aa_unpack_array(puf->e, NULL);
 -
++	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, aa_unpack_array(puf->e, NULL, &array_size),
 +			TRI_TRUE);
  	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, array_size, (u16)TEST_ARRAY_SIZE);
  	KUNIT_EXPECT_PTR_EQ(test, puf->e->pos,
  		puf->e->start + TEST_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET + sizeof(u16) + 1);
@@@ -159,8 -162,8 +162,8 @@@ static void policy_unpack_test_unpack_a
  
  	puf->e->pos += TEST_NAMED_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET;
  
- 	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, unpack_array(puf->e, name, &array_size),
 -	array_size = aa_unpack_array(puf->e, name);
 -
++	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, aa_unpack_array(puf->e, name, &array_size),
 +			TRI_TRUE);
  	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, array_size, (u16)TEST_ARRAY_SIZE);
  	KUNIT_EXPECT_PTR_EQ(test, puf->e->pos,
  		puf->e->start + TEST_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET + sizeof(u16) + 1);
@@@ -175,8 -178,9 +178,8 @@@ static void policy_unpack_test_unpack_a
  	puf->e->pos += TEST_NAMED_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET;
  	puf->e->end = puf->e->start + TEST_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET + sizeof(u16);
  
- 	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, unpack_array(puf->e, name, &array_size),
 -	array_size = aa_unpack_array(puf->e, name);
 -
 -	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, array_size, 0);
++	KUNIT_EXPECT_EQ(test, aa_unpack_array(puf->e, name, &array_size),
 +			TRI_FALSE);
  	KUNIT_EXPECT_PTR_EQ(test, puf->e->pos,
  		puf->e->start + TEST_NAMED_ARRAY_BUF_OFFSET);
  }