Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the folio tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 08:50:45 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits already exist in Linus Torvald's tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  ba457436991a ("buffer: Don't test folio error in block_read_full_folio()")
  2c62b172802a ("squashfs: Return the actual error from squashfs_read_folio()")
  4188e3e2860d ("hostfs: Handle page write errors correctly")
  437084d7c5b8 ("ocfs2: Use filemap_write_and_wait_range() in ocfs2_cow_sync_writeback()")
  0ba02b002594 ("cramfs: read_mapping_page() is synchronous")
  1cf29f882fa8 ("block: Simplify read_part_sector()")
  a340b79b2991 ("block: Handle partition read errors more consistently")
  4639d0da923e ("block: Use PAGE_SECTORS_SHIFT")
  5b15f72a828b ("block: Convert read_part_sector() to use a folio")
  fa19fbd23186 ("befs: Convert befs_symlink_read_folio() to use a folio")
  1a6b7e5cb550 ("coda: Convert coda_symlink_filler() to use a folio")
  6e2a48222bc9 ("freevxfs: Convert vxfs_immed_read_folio() to use a folio")
  71864cbf4617 ("ocfs2: Convert ocfs2_read_folio() to use a folio")
  d862e2d59368 ("gfs2: Convert gfs2_jhead_process_page() to use a folio")
  1662afcecae5 ("ext2: Use a folio in ext2_get_page()")
  1a22e12f94c9 ("secretmem: Remove isolate_page")
  b361f39863ed ("mm: Convert all PageMovable users to movable_operations")
  662389777689 ("fs: Add aops->migrate_folio")
  765acf9085a1 ("mm/migrate: Convert fallback_migrate_page() to fallback_migrate_folio()")
  7d474706ff4f ("mm/migrate: Convert writeout() to take a folio")
  e267a3198014 ("mm/migrate: Convert buffer_migrate_page() to buffer_migrate_folio()")
  55553f3437c8 ("mm/migrate: Convert expected_page_refs() to folio_expected_refs()")
  e8172b8e1728 ("btrfs: Convert btree_migratepage to migrate_folio")
  27826326e888 ("nfs: Convert to migrate_folio")
  af9c33968b72 ("mm/migrate: Convert migrate_page() to migrate_folio()")
  441b3afcb2e3 ("mm/migrate: Add filemap_migrate_folio()")
  9c5161d1eefb ("btrfs: Convert btrfs_migratepage to migrate_folio")
  9f11d68b2721 ("ubifs: Convert to filemap_migrate_folio()")
  9c16c4c68213 ("f2fs: Convert to filemap_migrate_folio()")
  9b553d250256 ("aio: Convert to migrate_folio")
  5567427fd70e ("hugetlb: Convert to migrate_folio")
  48e7ede1b860 ("secretmem: Convert to migrate_folio")
  c33b866a9784 ("fs: Remove aops->migratepage()")
  84578adbb0e0 ("mm/folio-compat: Remove migration compatibility functions")
  9594da4cec1d ("ntfs3: refactor ntfs_writepages")
  8862fa5da9f1 ("ext2: remove nobh support")
  3f05372ce9dd ("jfs: stop using the nobh helper")
  215e71b6ee7a ("fs: remove the nobh helpers")
  cf95d50205f6 ("fs: don't call ->writepage from __mpage_writepage")
  03b33c09ea22 ("fs: remove the NULL get_block case in mpage_writepages")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell