Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the risc-v tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 08:42:20 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the risc-v tree got a conflict in:

  arch/riscv/kernel/probes/simulate-insn.h

between commit:

  b2d473a6019e ("riscv, kprobes: Stricter c.jr/c.jalr decoding")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  ec5f90877516 ("RISC-V: Move riscv_insn_is_* macros into a common header")
  c9c1af3f186a ("RISC-V: rename parse_asm.h to insn.h")

from the risc-v tree.

I fixed it up (The changes from the former are contained in the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell