Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the davinci tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:42:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the davinci tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-davinci/board-dm365-evm.c

between commit:

  fef6ca600ba7 ("ARM: davinci: remove unused board support")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  84bde55c050b ("ARM: davinci: fix repeated words in comments")

from the davinci tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell