Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the btrfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2023 10:27:07 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are duplicated in the btrfs tre and also in the
btrfs-fixes tree as different commits (but the same patches):

  6d3d970b2735 ("btrfs: fix missing error handling when logging directory items")
  8bb6898da627 ("btrfs: fix directory logging due to race with concurrent index key deletion")
  94cd63ae6799 ("btrfs: add missing setup of log for full commit at add_conflicting_inode()")
  16199ad9eb6d ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to write log tree when syncing log")
  09e44868f1e0 ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to update log root")

and

  18c166730923 ("btrfs: fix missing error handling when logging directory items")
  5c7eafa405c4 ("btrfs: fix directory logging due to race with concurrent index key deletion")
  db260d6a0abb ("btrfs: add missing setup of log for full commit at add_conflicting_inode()")
  ab6e0ba0377d ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to write log tree when syncing log")
  40c7d0525fcd ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to update log root")

in the btrfs tree and

  8ba46a395c7f ("btrfs: fix missing error handling when logging directory items")
  46fc636870f4 ("btrfs: fix directory logging due to race with concurrent index key deletion")
  52bd17801bcb ("btrfs: add missing setup of log for full commit at add_conflicting_inode()")
  3d223cb5a2f7 ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to write log tree when syncing log")
  b8a4b882f62c ("btrfs: do not abort transaction on failure to update log root")

in the btrfs-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell