Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2023 12:21:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm24xx.c

between commit:

  d2200da9e6de ("ARM: omap2: remove unused omap2_pm_init")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  259c95afac6f ("arm, OMAP2: Use WFI for omap2_pm_idle()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell