Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the staging.current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 14:56:22 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/vc04_services/include/linux/raspberrypi/vchiq.h

between commit:

  7d83299351fe ("staging: vchiq_arm: fix enum vchiq_status return types")

from the staging.current tree and commit:

  3ba317227aa4 ("staging: vc04_services: Replace vchiq_status return type to int")

from the staging tree.

Thanks for the heads up.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell