Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the amdgpu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 08:04:55 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0feeb4fd4c93 ("drm/amd/display: fix issues with driver unload")
  1427a7202739 ("drm/amdgpu: fix amdgpu_job_free_resources v2")
  1def6539028c ("drm/amd/display: Fix COLOR_SPACE_YCBCR2020_TYPE matrix")
  25959dd67dde ("drm/amdgpu: allow multipipe policy on ASICs with one MEC")
  29c472b28ba2 ("drm/amdgpu: Correct the power calcultion for Renior/Cezanne.")
  3c6d1aeb4342 ("drm/amd/display: Fix set scaling doesn's work")
  3cc67fe1b3aa ("drm/amd/display: disable S/G display on DCN 3.1.5")
  4d3d5e6c078f ("drm/amdgpu: fix cleaning up reserved VMID on release")
  766f17923863 ("drm/amd/display: Calculate output_color_space after pixel encoding adjustment")
  99761aaa1ce8 ("drm/amdgpu: correct MEC number for gfx11 APUs")
  9aa153708192 ("drm/amd/display: disable S/G display on DCN 3.1.4")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell