Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the tpmdd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 08:11:40 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  07e8ac925f39 ("xfs: fix off-by-one error in xfs_btree_space_to_height")
  3f5948c5cbb6 ("xfs: xfs_qm: remove unnecessary ‘0’ values from error")
  42131102fd2b ("xfs: make xfs_iomap_page_ops static")
  650db86fa92e ("xfs: get root inode correctly at bulkstat")
  81e251490768 ("xfs: fix extent busy updating")
  8c06bf34e6a4 ("Linux 6.2-rc3")
  9b56a9ba5a17 ("xfs: Fix deadlock on xfs_inodegc_worker")
  b8314b7eee32 ("xfs: don't assert if cmap covers imap after cycling lock")
  cb714cbd5150 ("powerpc/vmlinux.lds: Define RUNTIME_DISCARD_EXIT")
  d48aa1d1fa3e ("powerpc/vmlinux.lds: Don't discard .comment")
  ed70c7b3cd7e ("powerpc/vmlinux.lds: Don't discard .rela* for relocatable builds")

This is clearly caused by a bad rebase of the tpmdd tree :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell