Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 10:09:23 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb-next tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/media/Kconfig
  drivers/staging/media/Makefile

between commit:

  582603a95734 ("staging: media: remove davinci vpfe_capture driver")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  d2a8e92f0b41 ("media: vpfe_capture: remove deprecated davinci drivers")

from the v4l-dvb-next tree.

These 2 commits removed the same driver but caused a conflict due to
other changes to these files.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version of these files) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell