Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvms390 tree with the s390 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:12:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvms390 tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/s390/crypto/vfio_ap_ops.c

between commit:

  0daf9878a799 ("s390/vfio_ap: check TAPQ response code when waiting for queue reset")

from the s390 tree and commit:

  bedac519eefa ("s390/vfio-ap: check TAPQ response code when waiting for queue reset")

from the kvms390 tree.

They seem to do the same thing, so I used the version of this file from
the s390 tree as it's commit is much newer and has other changes to this
file i.e. I effectively dropped the kvms390 tree commit.

I fixed it up (see above) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell