Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the fpga tree with the tty tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 12:45:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the fpga tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/fpga/dfl.c
  drivers/fpga/dfl.h

between commit:

  4747ab89b4a6 ("fpga: dfl: add basic support for DFHv1")

from the tty tree and commits:

  3afe90d5b7a4 ("fpga: dfl: kernel-doc corrections")
  e5541aae450e ("fpga: dfl: more kernel-doc corrections")

from the fpga tree.

I fixed it up (overlapping fixes, I used the former version) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell