Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the mmc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 11:24:38 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mmc/nvidia,tegra20-sdhci.yaml

between commit:

  1e52a7e6794f ("dt-bindings: mmc: drop unneeded quotes")

from the mmc tree and commit:

  21fd06dc4a34 ("dt-bindings: drop type for operating-points-v2")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed a line fixed up by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell