Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the tty tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 15:57:53 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/tty/vt/vt.c

between commit:

  feb36abbedea ("tty: vt: remove struct uni_screen")

from the tty tree and commit:

  19c30ead3938 ("vt: Replace 0-length array with flexible array")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the line changed by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell