Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mm tree with the v4l-dvb-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 16:26:47 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/media/deprecated/meye/meye.c

between commit:

  ba47652ba655 ("media: meye: remove this deprecated driver")

from the v4l-dvb-next tree and commit:

  6fe0afd07701 ("mm: replace vma->vm_flags direct modifications with modifier calls")

from the mm tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell