Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the device-mapper tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:41:43 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the block tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  08a39c820686 ("blk-iocost: avoid 64-bit division in ioc_timer_fn")
  11fd02522aae ("block, bfq: turn bfqq_data into an array in bfq_io_cq")
  204a9e1eeb4b ("blk-iocost: don't allow to configure bio based device")
  2192a93eb4ac ("ps3vram: remove bio splitting")
  3187f22498f6 ("drbd: remove unnecessary assignment in vli_encode_bits")
  346122e09011 ("block, bfq: retrieve independent access ranges from request queue")
  38d6577f1e01 ("drbd: fix DRBD_VOLUME_MAX 65535 -> 65534")
  3b1c494c4317 ("block: add a new helper bdev_{is_zone_start, offset_from_zone_start}")
  3bf6e7ac9a43 ("drbd: remove macros using require_context")
  419363fec82a ("block: add a BUILD_BUG_ON() for adding more bio flags than we have space")
  4e952a32301a ("blk-iocost: fix divide by 0 error in calc_lcoefs()")
  51ec2387623a ("block, bfq: split sync bfq_queues on a per-actuator basis")
  55ee20573bd6 ("drbd: make limits unsigned")
  56f5160bc1b8 ("ublk_drv: add mechanism for supporting unprivileged ublk device")
  5d5ce3a05940 ("block: ublk: fix doc build warning")
  612307b9e29b ("block: make BLK_DEF_MAX_SECTORS unsigned")
  615b51f2a7ec ("block, bfq: forbid stable merging of queues associated with dif
ferent actuators")
  620183fd3cda ("ublk_drv: add device parameter UBLK_PARAM_TYPE_DEVT")
  6b5bcbd01de8 ("drbd: split off drbd_config into separate file")
  6e45a73ca9d6 ("drbd: adjust drbd_limits license header")
  6faa01c8bf3b ("ublk_drv: don't probe partitions if the ubq daemon isn't truste
d")
  707107e3c830 ("drbd: drbd_insert_interval(): Clarify comment")
  7a5841d1701d ("block, bfq: balance I/O injection among underutilized actuators
")
  7a69a19ae640 ("block, bfq: inject I/O to underutilized actuators")
  7b6a2c89052b ("blk-iocost: check return value of match_u64()")
  7b810b50390b ("blk-iocost: read params inside lock in sysfs apis")
  7f0e2433880b ("block: save user max_sectors limit")
  803e2ec47623 ("block: introduce bdev_zone_no helper")
  8564135fe5b0 ("block: don't allow multiple bios for IOCB_NOWAIT issue")
  934f178446b1 ("block: extend bio-cache for non-polled requests")
  93cfbaba481c ("drbd: split off drbd_buildtag into separate file")
  961ccca54ad5 ("ublk_drv: add module parameter of ublks_max for limiting max al
lowed ublk dev")
  988136a30715 ("nvme: set REQ_ALLOC_CACHE for uring-passthru request")
  9d1d75e23110 ("drbd: drop API_VERSION define")
  a2aea8f56f9e ("s390/dcssblk:: don't call bio_split_to_limits")
  a5d140c503b6 ("ublk_drv: move ublk_get_device_from_id into ublk_ctrl_uring_cmd
")
  aa70bcb25683 ("drbd: interval tree: make removing an "empty" interval a no-op"
)
  abc42d89596a ("MAINTAINERS: add drbd headers")
  ad5572498be1 ("blk-iocost: change div64_u64 to DIV64_U64_ROUND_UP in ioc_refre
sh_params()")
  ba0b61d03ce3 ("block: treat poll queue enter similarly to timeouts")
  d5ff0182856b ("block, bfq: move io_cq-persistent bfqq data into a dedicated st
ruct")
  d66a012deb65 ("ublk_drv: remove nr_aborted_queues from ublk_device")
  ef0e0afd782e ("block: remove superfluous check for request queue in bdev_is_zo
ned()")
  fd44c9c683bc ("block, bfq: split also async bfq_queues on a per-actuator basis
")

It looks like the block tree was rebased ...

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell