Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the ftrace tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:51:49 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the ftrace tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:1969: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:1970: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:1982: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2014: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2016: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2028: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2030: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2040: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2042: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2052: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2055: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/trace/histogram.rst:2065: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

Introduced by commit

  88238513bb26 ("tracing/histogram: Document variable stacktrace")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell