Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the drm-intel-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:03:05 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gt/intel_engine_cs.c

between commit:

  5bc4b43d5c6c ("drm/i915: Fix up locking around dumping requests lists")

from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit:

  4d70c74659d9 ("i915: Move list_count() to list.h as list_count_nodes() for broader use")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code changed by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell