Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kunit-next tree with the kunit-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 13:49:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kunit-next tree got a conflict in:

  lib/kunit/test.c

between commit:

  db105c37a4d6 ("kunit: Export kunit_running()")

from the kunit-fixes tree and commit:

  cc3ed2fe5c93 ("kunit: Add "hooks" to call into KUnit when it's built as a module")

from the kunit-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter incorporated the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell