Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the drivers-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 08:33:13 +1100

Hi all,

Commits

  95a579b5c89f ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: v1.14 release")
  19aceabd7a26 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Adjust uncore max/min frequency")
  75ade1b46b8b ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Add Emerald Rapid quirk")
  a06644c7dc9b ("tools/power intel-speed-select: Fix display of uncore min frequency")
  113943d71f54 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: turbo-freq auto mode with SMT off")
  9bd3f4d5ca2e ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: cpufreq reads on offline CPUs")
  61246ca53e17 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Use null-terminated string")
  e5bf2623cf49 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Remove duplicate dup()")
  1bf2637725f8 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Handle open() failure case")
  1fd93ae6e2b0 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Remove unused non_block flag")
  74ea37879c89 ("tools/power/x86/intel-speed-select: Remove wrong check in set_isst_id()")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell